Amy 32 automatic DNA extractor is a biomedical instrument specially used for automatic magnetic bead method for nucleic acid extraction. It is widely used in routine scientific research, genomics, food safety, disease diagnosis, forensic identification and other fields.
- Extraction of 1-32 samples per run in 8-30 minutes
- Reagent type：Open platform (Magnetic Bead Method)
- Magnetic bead recovery: ＞98%
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 400mm x 420mm x 440mm
- Weight: 25KG
- Packing: Standard flight case
Amy 32 automatic DNA Extraction System is a biomedical instrument specially used for automatic magnetic bead method for nucleic acid extraction. With different types of nucleic acid extraction reagents (Magnetic Bead Method), DNA and RNA can be quickly extracted from samples such as animal and plant tissues, blood, body fluids, and criminal materials.
Product Features of Amy 32 DNA Extraction System:
- PrecisionThe product features accurate temperature control, and rapid temperature rise; it adopts the single-row heating and cooling mode to reduce liquid evaporation and strictly controls the reaction system.
- High efficiencyThe extraction time is short, it can complete the extraction of 1-32 samples at the a time in 8-30 minutes, realized high-throughput processing of samples, saved time and labour.
- ConvenienceThe instrument comes with a built-in edited running program, select the corresponding program and click “Run” to work, simple and friendly.
- SafetyWith UV disinfection function, it effectively prevents microbial contamination.
- Large Capacity
- Easy and friendly interface
- Strict inspection by our senior engineers.
|Power supply||AC110V-230V, 50Hz/60Hz, 750W|
|Dimensions(L*W*H)||400mm x 420mm x 440mm|
|Extraction time||8-30mins(determined by the reagents used)|
||30 μl-1000μl||Shake mixing
|Magnetic bead recovery
||> 98%||Operate interface
||7” color resistive touch screen|
|Well plate type
||96-well deep plate||Built-in programs||can store 20 programs|
|Variation b/w holes||CV<3%||Program management
||Create, edit and delete mode|
||32 pcs||UV radiation
||RT to 80°C||Extraction time